Sunday, November 20, 2011

WORK IN PROGRESS: Navajo Burntwater Rug, 1:12th scale

Winter has come to our city. My week was not very busy and it allowed me to spend more time working on my Navajo Burntwater rug. You probably can notice a huge difference in the progress. I am a half way done with this rug. Just want to remind you that I am working on 40 count silk gauze with Gloriana over dyed silk, the size of the rug will be 5" x 7". So far 8 colors were used, I am planning to add 4-5 different shadows more.
At the same time I am working on other small projects and on the roombox to honor my Grandma.

I wish you to have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Elga said...

I really like your rug, Natalia and the colors, can't wait to see what you are going to do in the center. And your floor in the room box looks great. Enjoy your Sunday!!!

Fabiola said...

Fantastic work.
Bye Faby

otterine said...

Love it so far!

Ascension said...

Que gran trabajo y que dificil, enhorabuena.
besitos ascension

BiWuBär said...

Your stitching faster than the speed of light... amazing!

Greetings
Birgit

MALINIK said...

Love your rug! Great job!
Ina :)

anisnofla said...

¡Madre mia! ¡Qué maravilla! Yo me estoy quedando ciega intentando bordar algo en esa tela, y tu haciendo estas maravillas, ¡ay! cuídate la vista, las manos y todo, jejejeje.
Besitos

Anonymous said...

A wonderful job, it will be spectacular when finished! Hugs!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...