Thursday, June 14, 2012

GETTING AN AWARD...

Hi the World!



I got an award from Катерина Джавадова (http://mycozyhobby.blogspot.com/).

Katerina, thank you very much.

Usually I don't play this game, but this time I decided to make a post about it, may be because I liked the concept of sharing the images.

The rules are:
1. To post a picture that depicts your mood at this time.
2. To post a favorite saying.
3. To give this award to another 6 blogs.

Here I want to stop and say a few words. I don't know how these 6 blog's owners will react on it, so if you accept it as a kind of spam or wasting your time (like I do in general, so I don't blame on you), please just ignore it and don't be mad, smile...

I just want to share my fascination of your work with the rest of the world.

This is how I feel today


This how I think today

WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU - MAKES YOU STRONGER


6 blogs to whom this award belongs to now:

1. Victoria Morozova - an amazing self-taught Russian miniaturist working mostly in Art Nouveau style with wide specter of interests.

http://inchscaled.com/

2. Kike - a young talented artist who builds extraordinary dioramas that speak loud.

http://miniaturasydioramas-kike.blogspot.com/

3. Jeannette - a life inspirational flower Artisan

http://gardenofminiatures.blogspot.com/

4. Judith - an extravagant and stupendous needlecholic and outstanding miniaturist

http://cherrycroft.blogspot.com/

5. Katie - a creative and phenomenal Folk Artist who brings warmth, comfort and memories in your mini world

http://dollhouseminiatureart.blogspot.com/

6. Sans! - a captivating and sensitive Artist, Writer, Traveler, Dancer, Dreamer, Designer, Friend with Big Heart..., in a word SANS!inator!

http://sansdollhousediaries.blogspot.com/

I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Natalia

14 comments:

Judith said...

Natalia, I'm honoured and humbled to receive this award from you. I'm in awe of your own work so to find that you appreciate my offerings feels like praise indeed. Thankyou! Judith x

Drora's minimundo said...

Congratulations for your well deserved award!
Hugs, Drora

Unknown said...

Enjoy your well deserved award.
I hope you have not red eyes like the frog?
Hugs from Craftland

Ascension said...

Enhorabuena por tu premio y enhorabuena a todas las demas.
besitos ascension

Kike said...

Thank you so much for this prize and for your words about my work with dioramas.

I will put in my blog right now

Thanks a lot

Cote said...

Felicidades por el premio!!
Besitos

carmen said...

felicidades por ese premio

BiWuBär said...

Congrats on your award - you're right, this one is extra-special because it gave you a reason to post this froggie... ;O)

Greetings
Birgit

Fabiola said...

Congratulations!
Bye Faby

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: congratulations on receiving the award. You always do a gorgeous job. You deserve the award. Keep in touch

Eva said...

¡Muchas felicidades por el premio!. Un saludo, Eva

Sans! said...

Dear Natalia, No, I totally do not regard awards as spams. I am very honoured and flattered that you thought of me. Not only that, that you wrote such sweet things about me and my blog! THANK YOU!!! From the bottom of my heart!

Like many of your readers, I am in awe of your work. That you even took time to do this post is heartwarming. I love blogland for gestures like these :). Of course, I will display your award proudly on my blog and there will be a permanent link to yours :). Sans!inator?! Teehee Love the sound of that. THANK YOU :)

Sans! said...

Just want to add, I love the pic you use and that saying has to be one of my most all time favourite :). I believe it with all my heart.

Natalia's Fine Needlework said...

You are correct, friends, these awards warm the heart! Thank you to all of you! Natalia

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...