Saturday, July 7, 2012

GO COUNTRY!

The weather is so beautiful and the summer finally has come here!

My hubby and I tried a new hiking trail in Liberty Lake, WA. I must tell you that was something! The trail is more than 7 miles long of climbing the hill. You see that lake in the middle of the picture? This is Liberty Lake and this is where we parked.


The same view, but I zoomed in


The view is fantastic, it is sad that the images don't do justice and you can't feel the air and freshness of the forest right now. We crossed the creek several times and in the middle of the trail there is a Waterfall. In real life it sems bigger, he-he-he.


The trail is very well maintained and there are bridges all over the places when yo cross the creek.


We've been warned that there is wild life there (bears, cougars, moose, elk) but we didn't face any of them. Lucky we!

It was a great work out! It took us about 3 hours to loop the trail. The rest of the day I spent working on my projects and today I started stitching a little pillow with a rooster on 40 count silk gauze, I am using Gutermann silk.


Hope you are having a pleasant weekend!

Natalia

4 comments:

BiWuBär said...

What a nice day you've had... what an extremely beautiful part of the world!

Greetings
Birgit

otterine said...

Oh, I am so envious! I wish I could get out and hike. It has been so hot here. I like that rooster! :]

Tatiana said...

Да, пейзажи прекрасны!
Татьяна

Sans! said...

When I was in Italy, Rosanna and I hiked for 7-8 hours sometime :) We would be thrilled too if we had come across a waterfall, no matter small it was...teehee.

Positive your rooster project will be outstanding like always!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...