Friday, November 30, 2012

Compound Scroll Sawing in Miniature, 1/12th scale

Today it was a very busy day for me. It felt like Monday: running, rushing, trying to accomplish everything - tomorrow I want to spend some quality time with my kids.

Back in July I made a post about using my Delta Scroll Saw for compound scroll sawing in 1/12th scale.

Some of you adviced to finish my minis painting them different colors, some wanted to see them naturally finished.

I went natural way!

May be next time when I make more of them I will paint some.

Today I worked on this bird on the stand. It was made from cherry wood and finished naturally, assembled today. The height of it is about 1 1/2".


and with a penny for a comparison


All figurines are together to remind you what I am talking about


Dolphin figurines


Swans


and, finally, all of them are in a miniature setting:


I wish you to have a blessed weekened!

Oh, by the way, with the 1st of December!

Natalia

14 comments:

Christine said...

These are absolutely breathtaking!

Xandra Dekker said...

Wat een prachtige houten miniatuur kunstwerken heb je gemaakt.

Groeten Xandra

Gill said...

These figures are incredible. It's hard to believe they are so small!
Beautiful work. X

Gill said...

These figures are incredible! It's hard to believe they are so small!

Dorien Litjes said...

How cute. It's a beautiful setting
Greetings Dorien

otterine said...

Truly amazing work!

BiWuBär said...

I always admire your saw work - this bird on the stand is breathtaking!

Greetings
Birgit

afairytalecometruewyrna said...

Your kreativiet is so wide-ranging. I love your swans.
Hugs
Wyrna

Fabiola said...

Fabulous! I love the swans.
Bye Faby

maribel said...

Las figuras son preciosas. Felicidades.

Tatiana said...

Привет!
Замечательная работа!
Татьяна

Unknown said...

You are a amazing artist! beautifully done ;)

Cinderella Moments said...

Oh! You are incredibly patient with these. Seeing them in the mini setting just blows my mind. They are just so tiny and intricate. Kudos to you!
hugs,
Caroline

Eva said...

Unas figuras muy bonitas, tiene que ser dificilísimas de hacer en este tamaño. Un saludo, Eva

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...