Wednesday, June 5, 2013

You never know what to expect next day...


After I took my happy and smiling daughter to the school (it takes 2 hours back and forth) and came back home, there was a call from a school nurse stating that Nataly had a fever 102.5F. So, my DH and I jumped in the van and rushed back to the school.

Fever? Again? Where from? Allergy? School? Teeth? Don't understand....

Later, I volunteered to drive back to the city to pick up my son from the University (another 2 hours of drive) and grabbed my camera with me. I made a couple of stops and took a couple of pictures.

I want to show you one of them:



I can't show you yet the construction process on my project for Spring Fling 2013, but can tell you that I absolutely am going to use this image. Are you intrigued? Oh, you don't have ANY idea...

This week I want to start working on a doll Annaliese and hopefully will finish this weekend.

My hands are soooo itchy for scroll sawing. At least I have a more comfortable space to work on it in the garage now. May be I will surprise you with something next week.

Most important, I feel so bad and sad for my little princess that want to make something nice for her. Let it be a night light.


Talk to you tomorrow with more updates,

Natalia, sleepless in Washington state.


8 comments:

mcddiss said...

cuanto siento que Nataly este enferma de nuevo , espero que se recupere pronto

besitos

Mari

ElenaNikitina said...

Наталия, я уже заинтригована :) А почему дерево абсолютно без листвы, оно сухое?
Здоровья вашей доченьке!
С любовью из России.

The Old Maid said...

A lots of good health wishes for your Nataly.:)
Can't wait to see all the project you've mentioned in your post!
Hugs

Victoria said...

Скорейшего выздоровления Натали! Надеюсь, что ничего серьезного!

BiWuBär said...

That's bad news - best wishes for your daughter, I hope she'll recover soon. Your little hint sounds very exciting... I hope you'll be able to show us more soon. But before that your little princess has to get rid of that fever for sure!

Hugs
Birgit

Drora's minimundo said...

I wish your little princess a quick and full recovery. It's a very
beautiful photo. I have't the slightest idea of what you're going to do with it but I am intrigued.
Hugs, Drora

Dorien Litjes said...

Dear Natalia,
I wish your daughter to be healthy soon. Every day is a gift. What to expect is a question every day. It's good you don't know what to expect.
Stay strong.
Hugs Dorien

Sans! said...

Sometimes its good to read posts late because now I know little Natalia is well already:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...