Tuesday, February 25, 2014

New Silk Floss Arrived...


I am a silk floss addict and I am enjoining it, :)))

I am always excited and anxious to try new silk floss on silk gauze. A week ago I ordered Pearsall's silk floss that has been discontinued and had to put my little Siam kitten aside for a while. The silk is twisted, seems to be thicker than DMC, shinny (:((....


In spite of the fact that I didn't order many colors, I hope my kitten won't be neglected for a long time, but I HAVE TO try my new silk floss right the way!

I will post a result of the experiment as soon as I finish it!

Natalia

6 comments:

maribel said...

Estoy deseando ver el resultado de tu nuevo trabajo.

afairytalecometruewyrna said...

Lovely bright colors. Enjoy.
Hugs
Wyrna

BiWuBär said...

Isn't it great to surrender to tempations?! ;O) I'm very curious to see what you're going to do with this new floss.

Hugs
Birgit

Ilona said...

I am not familiar with this kind of embroidery thread, so I am curious to see the results, Natalia, have fun!
Hugs, Ilona

Susan@minicrochetmad said...

From one thread-aholic to another - I understand! Your new thread looks luscious, I wouldn't be able to keep my fingers off it ;)

Mini Addictions said...

Beautiful colors, Natalia. I look forward to seeing your creations with this beautiful silk.
Hugs,
Lisa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...