Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Show schedule for 2014


I updated the Show Schedule Page that you can find above.

Due to many commissions this year I am able to attend only one show. This show will be in Portland and it will be my first time as a dealer at the Portland Miniature show.

I will be very happy to meet you if you decide to attend it. Please, stop by my table to say "Hi".

Show will be held on September, 13-14, 2014.

Location is

1000 NE Multnomah Street
Portland, Oregon 97232

http://www.portlandminiatureshow.com/


See you there!

Natalia

2 comments:

Drora's minimundo said...

I wish I could be there.
Have luck and a good time!
Hugs, Drora

mcddiss said...

me alegro mucho por ti, y espero que te vaya muy bien
ojala me pudiese escapar

besitos

Mari

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...